Black Templars & Juicy Fight Index du Forum
Black Templars & Juicy Fight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL]<Kelly&%Ho-well-Track 2 Mp3 05-20-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Templars & Juicy Fight Index du Forum -> Espace Visiteurs -> L'auberge du Voyageur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davawicah

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]<Kelly&%Ho-well-Track 2 Mp3 05-20-2016 Répondre en citant

Kelly Howell-Track 2 Mp3 > bit.ly/1sGxaI2

She...wrote...back...saying...they...were...no...longer...airing...but...loved...my...writing...(I'd...sent...links)...and...was...impressed...that...I'd...been...recognized...by...ForbesWomanIt....helps....me....every....time!....I....highly....recommend....this....productI...can't...remember...the...last...time...I...woke...up...feeling...refreshed...and...not...drag-down...tired...every...single...morning,...regardless...of...how...much...sleep...I...gotThe..Secret..Universal..Mind..Meditation..II..Review..by..Paul..Kelly..knows..how..get..inside,..but..once..she's..in..there..she..really..goes..to..work!..Let..her..get..into..that..head..of..yours..because..she..is..safe..and..healingThis....Brain....Wave....Subliminal....has....two....tracks;....both....contain....the....exact....same....subliminal....messagesBecause..theta..brainwave..activity..induces..an.."endorphin..high"..it..can..reduce..the..desire..for..mind..altering..substancesIt....made....me....feel....20....years....younger....and....I....was....out....dancing....4....days....after....listening....to....thisI'm....sure....that....there....are....plenty....of....people....who....want....the....Christians....to....do....that....kind....of....mind....control....on....themWhile..in..no..particular..order,..here..are..a..few..examplesI....feel....so....loved....and....uplifted....with....this....piano,....and....wavelengthI've....always....been....positive....but....now....I....wake....up....just....daring....the....day....to....show....me....a....miracleVirtually?...A...manifestation...coming...alive??...Still...hesitant,...she...said...she...had...a...meeting...next...week...so...I...told...her...to...sleep...on...what...we'd...discussed...but...all...that...she...needed...(timesheets,...Quickbooks,...social...media,...writing...and...editing...for...her...site,...tweaking...website)...I...could...do...in...my...sleepI....don't....quite....understand....how....it....works,....but....I....am....happy....that....it....doesTHIS..IS..AMAZING!..I..am..going..to..continue..to..use..this..day..by..day..over..the..next..year..and..I'm..starting..to..really..notice..the..effect..of..synchronicity..on..my..life,..or..the..a..causal..connection..principalThey....were....correct....since....the....unpleasant....feeling....went....away....shortly....afterABSOLUTE...BREAKTHROUGH...Review...by...*Caroline*...I...highly...recommend...this...'Positive...Thinking'...subliminal...CDI..don't..know..if..a..newer..way..of..transmitting..the..Theta..waves..has..been..implemented..with..this..program,..but..I..came..out..of..it..feeling..beautifully.."connected"..to..the..UniverseThe..Secret..Universal..Mind..Meditation..II..Review..by..stuart..Although..the..word..God..is..used..on..both..recordings..and..it's..impact..on..me..initially..was..negative...Use...this...program...to...pump...up...self-confidence...and...unleash...a...powerful...energy...that...will...help...you...achieve...any...goal...you...set...for...yourselfSuper..Learning,..Long-Term..Memory..and..Self-Hypnosis..Theta..is..an..ideal..state..for..super..learning,..storing..information..in..long..term..memory,..re-programming..your..mind,..dream..recall,..and..self-hypnosisYou..might..even..fall..asleep..and..take..a..refreshing..napthey..definitely..work..hand..in..hand..with..each..otherPeople...gravitate...toward...you...and...support...you...in...reaching...your...goals,...because...a...winning...attitude...radiates...charismaTheta....is....one....of....the....more....elusive....and....extraordinary....realms....you....can....exploreIn..this..economy..that's..heinous(Posted..on..8/26/10)..Write..Your..Own..Review..You're..reviewing:..Winning..How..do..you..rate..this..product?..*....1..star..2..stars..3..stars..4..stars..5..stars..Rate..this..product..*Nickname..*Summary..of..Your..Review..*Review..Submit..Review..I...love...beautiful...musicThe..author..mentions..the..term..'Ancient..Masters'..but..that..is..just..too..vague..(Posted....on....9/3/10)....New...Update...Billboard...New...Single...Top...Indonesia...Lyrics...Album...I..am..now..ready..to..work..on..my..deep..unresolved..emotions..so..am..starting..to..listen..to..'Release..Guilt'I...said...I...didn't...want...to...get...pity...work...from...my...new...friend...and...she...stopped...me(Posted....on....6/3/09)....The..books..author..however..lacks..this..generosity..(Posted...on...7/29/10)...Good...Work...Review...by...LightMan...I...dont...like...people...who...copy...other...peoples...work...and...take...the...credit...,...Although...Kelly...was...generous...enough...to...mention...the...book..."Three...magic...Words"UPDATE:...4...days...later...-...today...is...the...7/24/2010...I've...been...looking...for...a...job...for...well...over...a...year...nowNow..I..have..about..6..CD'sI....also....notice....I....get....into....a....lot....of....arguments....by....using....this....album....maybe....that's....just....my....way....of....being....assertive....not....agreeing....with....every....single....thing....people....say....just....to....avoid....confrontation f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Templars & Juicy Fight Index du Forum -> Espace Visiteurs -> L'auberge du Voyageur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange